- Rights of Equality published a story of our interview about my book launch
- Podcast guest appearance on Author Hour with Drew Appelbaum
- Podcast guest appearance on Free the Women with Moe Sakamoto
- Femme Wonk published a story of our interview
- Podcast guest appearance on Femlore with Mindy Scott and Rachael Marr
- Podcast guest appearance on Imperfectly Phenomenal Woman with Lauren Williams
- New guest blog post on Rights of Equality: Hegemonic Masculinity and Men’s Mental Health
- Podcast guest appearance on Working Wife, Happy Life! with Bethanie Baynes
- New guest blog post on Rights of Equality: Why Men's Participation Is Critical in Solving Gender-Discrimination?
- Rights for Equality published my guest blog post
Shu Matsuo Post is a successful businessperson in Japan, one of the most gender-rigid nations on the planet. He is the author of I Took Her Name, which will publish this fall. He is a feminism and zero-waste advocate, a plant-based endurance athlete, and a real estate investor. He lives in Tokyo, Japan, with his wife and their son.